Richard Mofe-Damijo aka RMD is a Nigerian actor and politician. He was born on the
born 6 of July 1961. The Award winning actor clocks 56 today and KFB brings you 10 things you didn’t know about RMD as he clocks 56 today!
- He was born in Aladja community of Udu Kingdom, near Warri, Delta State.
- Although he bears an Itsekiri name, he is an Urhobo man.
- He attended Midwest College, Warri and Anglican Grammar School
- He was a member of Drama club in his school
- He studied Theatre arts at UNIBEN
- He also studied Law at UNILAG, graduated in 2004
- Mofe-Damijo is a former commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Delta State
- His first wife was a journalist and publisher, called May Ellen-Ezekiel who later died in 1996!
- He later married ex-TV personality Jumobi Adegbesan!
- He has 5 children, 1 with his first wife and 4 with his second wife
Happy birthday to you sir